Need help with your water Adjudication?

It is not too late to file. Call 208-762-2800 or 1-800-451-4129

Additional information can be found at the CFPRBA web site at

Update from IDWR – Nov 30, 2022
If the use is only for small Domestic/Stockwater, they would still have quite awhile to file a claim without having to go through a bigger process.  If there is an existing recorded water right that has not been claimed, we will send a Second Round Service notice with a filing deadline that should be followed.  These notices will be going out in the next few months.  Best advice to property owners with their own individual source, is to file as soon as possible.  They can contact us by phone if they have questions, or make an appointment with our Northern Region office if they need assistance.