Annual Meeting - August 6, 2022 - 9:00 AM
The Inn at Priest Lake (accross from Mooseknuckle
Please plan to attend to learn what your board has been working on to preserve and protect allour interests at Priest Lake including: IDL leasing, VAFOs, forest practices, shoreline management, wastewater issues, water quality of the lake, CC&Rs, HOA creation, protection of our wetland areas, real estate development, fire protection, fisheries, and other important issues pertinent to life at Priest Lake.
Guest speakers planning to attend and topic(s)
- Josh Purkis – Idaho Department of Lands – leasing, VAFO, logging
- Asia Williams – Newly-elected Bonner County Commissioner for Priest Lake area
- Allan Songstad – Stop the Priest Lake Siphon
- Ann McKinstry – East Priest Lake Fire District update
- Amy Anderson/Eric Johnson – Results of water quality testing from inlet streams/wetlands
- Mike Budig – Wastewater/sewer issues around the lake
To pay dues for 2022-2023 you can pay by check (mail to PLCOA, PO Box 206, Coolin ID 83821) or by credit card or PayPal. Just login at priestlakecoa.org and click “Renew Now” on the Members tab to pay by credit card or PayPal. Changes to your information should be emailed to email@example.com.